GRN Conference: Lead on, O King Eternal
Day 1 Morning Session:
- Dr. Peter Lillback — The PCA at 50: O Lord, Will You Not Revive Us Again?
- Dr. Jonathan Master — Training Future Ministers: Lessons from Old Princeton
Day 1 Afternoon Session:
- Dr. Kevin DeYoung — Antinomianism: An Old and Familiar Foe
- Questions & Answers - Speakers and GRN Board Members.
Day 1 Evening Session:
- Dr. O. Palmer Robertson — A Second Path to Apostasy: Warnings from Paul’s Letters to Corinthian Church
- Dr. Harry L. Reeder III — Preaching Sanctification: The Whole Gospel for the Whole Man
Day 2 Morning Session:
- Dr. Jon D. Payne — Food for Hungry Souls: Sacramental Meditations of Rev. John Willison (1680-1750)
- Rev. Christopher Gordon — Back to the Basics— Reforming the Reformed Church
- Gospel Reformation Network
- Birmingham Theological Seminary
- John Willison’s Sacramental Meditations and Advices
- John Willison’s A Sacramental Catechism
Sarah Morris (@homebringwine) shared her reflection on the GRN Conference in a tweet thread Friday night.